Yahoo groups, blogger and Flickr provide the tools by which the group will share photographs and discuss photography. Meet-ups are encouraged e.g. an evening in a local pub to discuss photography over a pint and a bite or a photography trip to London or elsewhere. Group activities include setting members photographic challenges and assignments.

Monday 28 November 2011

A challenge water droplets

Inspiring images from HeinMaier Stuttgart germany


"I’ve been photographing since the end of 2010. I'm fascinated by everything in the photography I would really like to try everything at once but one after another. I do not know yet which genre I would be developing in, but right now I am experimenting in macro photography (insect and water drop photography).I photograph in my free time; that is the best way for me to relax."





No comments:

Post a Comment